How It Works
Play at the Pump is a new convenient and fast way to play the Carolina Cash 5, Powerball and Mega Millions jackpot games. And it's simple! Just swipe your debit card at the pump and drive away with your numbers for the next jackpot drawing.
Right now Play at the Pump is available at a limited number of retailers, but more locations will be added over the next few months so look for it at your favorite fuel location soon.
Here's how it works:
1. Swipe your debit card
2. Select "Lottery & Fuel"
3. Select the game & number of desired Quick Pick plays
4. Verify your age (Must be 18 to play)
5. Your Quick Pick numbers will be printed on the receipt
6. If you'd like to receive your numbers via text, enter your phone number.
What you need to know:
- There is a $1 transaction fee. It is a flat fee and not based on the number of plays purchased.
- You must be 18 years old to play. Players verify age using a debit card and year of birth.
- Purchases are 'ticketless.' Players will get a receipt from the fuel pump with their numbers on it. Players also have the option of receiving a text message with a link to their numbers and the details of their purchase.
- If a player wins a prize of $599 or less it is automatically deposited into the account associated with the debit card used to purchase the ticket. For prizes $600 or more, players will need to present the same debit card used for the t icket purchase when they claim their prize at any NCEL regional office. Click here for details on How to Claim.